Social Media Coordinator
At World Overcomers Christian Church, we see our God-designed life bringing balanced victory to the body of Christ in the world at large. Grow with us in understanding how we view and mesh the Bible with everyday life. These beliefs help us stay grounded and rooted in our Christian lifestyle and education.We strive to create and cultivate an environment that promotes culture and community. Our goal is to build a cohesive community that lives, grows, struggles and prospers together through Christ. The avenue we take to do this is promoting incredible ministries that will make every person feel welcomed.
- Researching audience preferences and discover current trends
- Creating engaging text, image and video content
- Designing posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Establishing a strategy for growth of determined ministries of the church.
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for World Overcomers and Pastor Andy Thompson. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts that complement the style of our ministry and our strengths.If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with out congregation and the world through online channels, we would like to meet you.
What does a social media coordinator do?
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract people to the church and the vision of Pastor Andy Thompson in relation to World Overcomers. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, consider web traffic and customer engageme
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- 5+years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or Advertising
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
Please submit your CV/Resume to email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as possible!